Boho Chic: Crochet, Fringe and Florals
|Choker, Top, Bag, Shorts|
|via The Songbird Collection|
Get the Look
Co-Ord Sets: Matching top and shorts/skirt sets perfect for frolicking
Shop this look
Rocker: Distressed Denim, Band Tees and Converse
Get the Look
I've done festival season tips in the past. I've been to so many different festivals over the years, I always look for good tips from others and love sharing my own. Let me know if you have any!
Tips1. Hydrate! It's easy to forget this when you're dancing the night away, but with the constant sweating and 100 degree weather, you don't wan to pass out from dehydration. Get a portable refillable water bottle and carry it with you and fill up at the water stations.
2. Eat! It's easy to get distracted and forget to eat with so much going on around you. But you need energy to dance the night away. Plus, have you seen the food lineup?
3. Sun Protection! Don't forget the sunscreen. The Indio sun is no joke. Hats can also be a stylish and good idea to provide shade.
4. Function Outfit! Yes, it's all about the outfit, so take lots of photos! But also, be smart about what you wear. Rompers are cute, but not the best idea when you have to pee in a porta-potty. Tie a light flannel or jacket around your waist or bag for the chilly night time. Choose comfy shoes that you can stomp around in.
5. Meeting Spots! If you're rolling in a big group, chances are you're going to split up to see different bands, get food or explore. Pick a landmark to meet at at designated times. Cell service is always spotty when it coming to texting at big events like this.
6. Have Fun! Everyone's there to have fun! Keep an open mind and go check out a new band or even some art or a new tent you never thought you'd see.