Being a huge foodie, I love when I find fun pieces of clothing that incorporate food. When I found this pom pom ice cream sweater, I knew I needed to have it. I love how cute and kawaii it is, and I'm totally obsessed with ice cream. It's my go-to dessert after a meal and my social activity of choice to spend time catching up with friends. In this post, I'm also sharing some of my favorite places to get ice cream in Orange County, so keep reading.
- Ice Cream Sweatshirt
- Moda Luxe Saddle bag
- Distressed pants
- Topshop Lace up Flats (Similar here and here)
- The Songbird Collection Jewelry:
|Let's catch up set @ NitroLado in Garden Grove|
Top Ice Cream Spots in Orange County
2. Nitro Lado (Nitrogen Ice Cream and drinks place, but also home of these adorable "Let's catch up sets")
Let's catch up! @nitrolado is introducing on Monday 12/12 the cutest little "let's catch up" sets with ice cream, toppings and a drink perfect for catching up with friends and instagramming. See my instastory for more!! 🍨🍦🍧☕️👯 Bonus! Customers that show their own @nitrolado post via social media/blog post will receive $2 OFF “Let’s Catch Up” thru 12/31. Also, how amazing is this ice cream sweater, I'm obsessed! #letscatchup #nitrolado #donutscookiesandcream
3. Godiva (Luxury chocoletier, but also home of the best chocolate soft serve ever! The best mall treat - yum!)
4. Eiswelt Gelato (home of the cutest gelato animals and flowers)
5. After's (home of the Milky Bun and the most instagramable ice cream flavors)
6. Chelo Creamery (home of the rolled up ice cream - my favorite is the Cactus Bloom flavor)
7. HoneyMee (home of the milk soft-serve ice cream with the best honey ever)
Happy Ice Cream Days!