Sweater weather is the best. I love to wear warm cozy knits and having an excuse to cuddle up with blankets. When it's cool out, one of my go-to outfits consists of basics like denim and a cozy knit sweater. I love this off-the-shoulder sweater with the fold-over detail. I'm wearing some of my favorite jeans, which surprisingly are from Old Navy! I have found that their rockstar denim line fits like a dream and is super affordable. I may or may not have bought 3 pairs for myself. This sweater weather basic outfit can easily be dressed up with some fun shoes and unique accessories.
- Off the Shoulder Sweater (Similar)
- Rockstar Denim
- Studded Strappy Heels (also in black)
- The Songbird Collection Jewelry - use promo code: THREADSNBREADS for 20% off
Get the Look
How to Dress up Sweater Weather Basics
1. Accessorize with unique jewelry pieces. These different jewelry items feature some unique features like turquoise, marble and crystals.
2. Style your look with a purse and a purse charm! I love this little fuzzy pom pom and how fun it looks with my bag. I got mine from amazon.
3. Wear fun shoes. These grey studded strappy heels from Sam Edelman are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I even have them in black! They're super comfortable and they really make any outfit pop.