It's officially festival season! I love dressing up and planning my outfits for festivals. Today, I'm featuring this adorable two-piece yellow floral crop top and short set from Forever 21. This set is less than $30! It's perfect for any festivals that you may be attending this year: Coachella, Lollapalooza, Outsidelands or even EDC. Keep reading to see more photos from this look and some helpful tips for festivals!
- Hydrate - It's easy to get caught up in the fun, so make sure to hydrate when you can. Dancing away the day and night can be dehydrating, especially if you're in the desert. Most festivals have water refill stations so you don't have to pay $10 a water bottle each time!
- Comfy Shoes - as cute as these fringe boots are, I would never wear these to a festival. Pick flat boots you can stomp around in. If you opt for sandals, make sure they are the kind that hug your feet and can be secured. You don't want to lose your shoes in a mosh pit. Sneaker are always a great option, and are totally on trend with the latest athleisure movement.
- Charge Up - Reception and cell service is often terrible at these festivals because of the # of people there. Always carry an extra battery pack, or at least your charging cord with you as there are often charging stations available.
- Functional Outfit - Be smart about what you wear. We all know it's all about your outfit, but make sure you pick comfortable and functional pieces. I like to wear crossbody bags that zip so that it is comfortable and I don't lose my stuff. It can get chilly at night so I usually bring a light flannel, chambray or even a light blanket scarf. These can easily be tied around your waste or the strap of your bag.
- Have Fun! Everyone is there to have fun, so meet new people, dance and explore everything!