I wanted to make something sweet and festive for Valentine's day and I found this recipe on Pintrest. You all know how much I love Pintrest, follow me here. I loved how these super cute pink cookies came out so I wanted to share the recipe. They are soft and chewy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies perfect for Valentine's Day. They were super easy to make also. It only took me about 20 minutes.
Here's what you will need to make about 24 cookies.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry Flavored Cake Mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to form a dough. Continue stirring until all of the pockets of dry cake mix are gone. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take about 2 Tablespoons of dough and roll into even balls and drop onto prepared baking sheet. Stick a few more chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes – do not let the cookies get brown. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes; they will be very soft at first. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.