-->

Friday, December 12, 2014

I Love Warehouse Sales

image via fb.com/obey

There's lots of warehouse/sample sales happening this weekend in LA and OC! I'm a huge bargain hunter, so I'm always up for a good warehouse sale. Now is the perfect time to get those Christmas gifts and a little something for yourself. Here's some that I saw that would be worth checking out. I frequent the site warehouseweekends.com to see when there are sales in my area of brands I love.

Stila: December 13, 2014 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Stila Cosmetics Warehouse Sale @ The Doll Factory
1910 W Temple St.
Los Angeles , CA 90026
Deals of up to 80% Shop a wide assortment of makeup, skincare items, fragrances, and tools.
More info.
Brandy Melville: December 13, 2014 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Brandy Melville Warehouse Sale
664 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles , CA 90291
All items will be priced at $5, $10, or $15! Shop signature tees, fashion tops, sweaters, knits, skirts, pants, dresses, and more. CASH ONLY.

Obey: The one I always look forward to the most! They are returning with 2 weekends this time around. More info.

December 13, 2014 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

December 13, 2014 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
December 14, 2014 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Volcom Warehouse Sale
4271 Edison Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
More info.

Tips and Tricks for finding the best deal:
1.) Know before you go. Check out the company's websites to see what kinds of clothes you like and know the value. If you have time, go somewhere that you can try those clothes on to know your size.
2.) Be comfortable. Don't wear bulky clothes or carry a bulky purse that will get in your way of digging thru boxes. It's best to wear slim fitting clothes in case you need to try clothes on over yours (secretly, if they don't allow you to). I usually opt for skinny jeans or leggings.
3.) Don't go overboard. It's easy to caught up and throw everything in your giant trash bag. Make sure you have in mind at least 3 outfit ideas of how to incorporate your purchases into you waredrobe. And always remember, don't buy what you can't affort!

Happy Shopping!