HALLOWEEN NAILS - Studs and skulls
Here's my latest nail art. I love Halloween time when you can really get creative with some spooky designs. I used black, white and grey polishes for this simple but fun design.
Here's what you'll need:
- White nail polish (I used OPI nail polish in Alpine Snow)
- Dark grey polish (I used SEPHORA by OPI in Break A Leg-Warmer!)
- Opaque black polish( I used SEPHORA by OPI in What's a Tire Jack?)
- Silver Nail studs (you can buy some here)
- Top Coat ( I used EzFlow lacquer Never Yellow Sealer)
- a nail dotter/small brush/tooth pick
To do the skull design, you can follow this simple guide.
The studs can be laid on using a few dots of top coat and tweezers, just be sure to put a thick layer of top coat over it to secure in place.